Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Men from Bavaria, Georgia, and North Woods

So many times we try to say something politcally engaging and socially embracing
But I think that my life would be something very empty without three men that come from three completely different worlds on three different sides of the world.
Broken stories, abondoned laughter, tears of pain, and a brave vulnerability they have shared with me
They have helped me understand another side of life, culture, relationship, belief, myself and God.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing to look back and see what has formed over the past year:
Indescribable, invaluable, indispensable.

Welcome to blogger. Much luv, LePery.

Layne Eiler said...

What a sweet comment on friendship. you guys are incredible.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you men are pretty cool, definitely have enriched my life.

Anonymous said...

And by the way you all are HILARIOUS, you should have seen Colin and Ze Eric (as you call him) last night, was quite a show.

Eric Sidler said...

Bro, I love you. Come here, no come here and give me a hug.

Colin P. Fagan said...

I am going to kiss you....maybe!

Cafe

Cafe