Friday, June 22, 2007

Dearly I love you

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem...Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, grant us peace.

"Out of the depths I cry to you of Lord..." "Without you of Lord I am a guide to my own destruction..." "Have mercy on me O God, according to your unfailing love...Cleanse me with hyssop and I will be clean; Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Hide your face from my sins and create in me a pure heart."

"Batter my heart, three person'd God; for, you
As yet but knock, breath, shine, and seek to mend;
That I may rise, and stand, o'erthrow me,'and bend
Your force, to break, blow, burn and make me new.
I, like an usurpt town, to'another due,
Labour to'admit you, but Oh, to no end,
Reason your viceroy in me, me should defend,
But is captiv'd, and proves weak or untrue.
Yet dearely'I love you,'and would be loved faine,
But am betroth'd unto your enemie:
Divorce me,'untie, or breake that knot again;
Take me to you, imprison me, for I
Except you'enthrall me, never shall be free,
Nor ever chast, except you ravish me."

Take me to your heart oh God,
Show the difference between that which in me must change
And that which cannot be flawed,
For I will my weakness for your strength exchange.
Be near to me my lover,
And show me how to be near you

1 comment:

Elena said...

The broken heart before God is the best thing we have to offer... Thank you for reminding to me about that and thank you for your desire to be broken before him

Cafe

Cafe