Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NO Speak, NO see, NO touch...


"Sing to me muse...sing to me of glimpses of true beauty and song of true harmony"
I have decided to do something. I will take three days and try three experiements in order for me to not only appreciate them more but also to better understand the power behind them...
Day 1: I will not be able to speak for 24 hours. This will show me the power in the simple act of being able to speak. I will not write either.
Day 2: I will blind-fold myself for 24 hours. This will show me the power in the simple act of being able to see.
Day 3: I will not be able to touch anyone for 24 hours. This will show me the power in the simple sense of touch. Nor will i allow anyone to touch me for that time.

2 comments:

Eric Sidler said...

wow....really? Very interesting.

Anonymous said...

Dave have you done this yet?

Cafe

Cafe