Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Love words


My body longs for you,
I cannot sleep because I want to be with you,
Please let me in!
I cannot wait until our wedding day.
Let us go a isolated place and waste our lives in each others arms!
Whisper to me the pleasures that await me on that day,
Tell me the secrets of your heart and i will keep them safe.
My vows to you are secret love words in your ear,
You eyes make the world loose color,
Your voice makes music loose its sound,
Your touch makes the world go numb,
Your kiss make the dead rise and a moment eternity
Jesus you make me weep with love.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

Intoxicating, beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Tres bien, Wunderschoen!

Is that Mont St. Michel?

Layne Eiler said...

David, you should really make that into a song. That is beautiful. I want to sing it!!

Cafe

Cafe